Statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time. We may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by sending you an email. Your accessing or using the Services after we notify you of changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
MAP & Sales Agreement
This Agreement is between the signed health care professional (“CUSTOMER”) and CellCore Biosciences (“CELLCORE”). CUSTOMER shall not disclose CELLCORE pricing on the Internet or supply CELLCORE products to any resellers or retailers.
In consideration of the mutual promises and covenants herein, CELLCORE and CUSTOMER (“Parties”) do hereby agree as follows:
- CELLCORE is a producer and wholesale supplier of nutraceutical and natural health products, which are marketed worldwide under the CellCore Biosciences product line and brand name (“Products”), and the Products require exclusive distribution through a licensed healthcare professional.
- CUSTOMER wishes to purchase from CELLCORE and CELLCORE wishes to supply to CUSTOMER, the Products for the benefit of CUSTOMER’s health care practice, patients or clients.
- It is in the mutual interests of CELLCORE and CUSTOMER to restrict all 3rd Party Internet sales of CELLCORE products, and CUSTOMER acknowledges, understands, agrees to CELLCORE’s “No 3rd Party Internet Sales Policy” and has also informed all staff members and purchasers of this policy. “3rd Party Internet Sales” is defined as the use of any and all electronic medium not owned by CUSTOMER for the sale of CELLCORE Products. This includes online auction sites, bid sites, and any other properties not owned by CUSTOMER.
- CUSTOMER will not offer CELLCORE products for sale below the advertised pricing that is advertised on CELLCORE’s B2C sister company, Microbe Formulas. This pricing available on the Learning Center Download area and is subject to periodic change without notice.
As valuable consideration for CELLCORE’s agreement to supply Products to CUSTOMER (as the terms “Products” and “CUSTOMER” are defined in the Parties’ Customer Protection Agreement), CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees as follows, and CUSTOMER shall abide by this Policy and any modifications hereto which may, from time to time, be implemented by CELLCORE.
- CUSTOMER SHALL NOT RESELL, SELL, MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO PRICES/PRICING OR DISTRIBUTE ANY OF THE PRODUCTS USING THE INTERNET, ANY INTERNET SITE OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC MEDIUM OR DEVICE WITHOUT CELLCORE’S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL. The term “Internet Site” shall include, but is not limited to, any World Wide Web site, USENET, newsgroup, bulletin board, server or other online service at any electronic domain name, address or location, or any other form of online service or other forms of electronic commerce whatsoever.
- CUSTOMER MAY REFER TO CELLCORE AND CELLCORE PRODUCTS ON CUSTOMER’S OWN INTERNET SITE AND MAY OFFER PURCHASING OPTIONS FOR PRODUCTS. HOWEVER, CUSTOMER IS LIMITED TO SUCH REFERENCES AND/OR PURCHASING OPTIONS ONLY THROUGH ELECTRONIC MEDIUM THAT IS OWNED BY CUSTOMER.
- CUSTOMER SHALL NOT SELL CELLCORE PRODUCTS BELOW THE ADVERTISED PRICING REPRESENTED BY THE INTERNET SITE OF CELLCORE SISTER COMPANY, HTTP://MICROBEFORMULAS.COM. PRICING IS OUTLINED IN TABLE 1.1.
- CUSTOMER SHALL NOT IDENTIFY, LIST OR POST ANY PRODUCT PRICES ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT CELLCORE’S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL. ALL SUCH PRICES MUST BE PLACED BEHIND A SIGN-IN OR LOGIN FEATURE, AND ONLY VISIBLE ONCE SIGN-IN OR LOGIN IS COMPLETED.
- CUSTOMER SHALL NOT PURCHASE “CELLCORE” OR THE NAME OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AS GOOGLE ADWORDS, NOR ANY OTHER ONLINE ADVERTISING PLATFORM OR SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FACEBOOK, YAHOO SHOPPING, AMAZON ADS, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, AND THE LIKE.
- CELLCORE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE SALES TO CUSTOMER.
- CELLCORE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ENFORCE ITS STATUTORY RIGHTS TO RECOVER DAMAGES AGAINST CUSTOMER FOR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT.
- CUSTOMER SHALL NOT MARKET OR PUBLICLY DISTRIBUTE THE INDIVIDUALLY GENERATED PATIENT DIRECT CODE GIVEN TO THEM IN THEIR DASHBOARD. THIS PATIENT DIRECT CODE SHALL ONLY BE GIVEN TO PATIENTS OF THE CUSTOMER WHO ARE IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE CUSTOMER OR THEIR CLINIC.
The approvals referenced above may be withdrawn, rescinded and/or revoked by CELLCORE at any time for any reason or no reason at all at CELLCORE’s exclusive and unfettered discretion.
CUSTOMER’s failure to comply with the aforementioned items regarding this Policy will result in, among other things, the immediate termination of the Parties’ Customer Protection Agreement, and will subject Customer to all damages, costs, and fees available to CELLCORE under the Customer Protection Agreement and Idaho law.
CellCore Biosciences™ strives to ship all products within 1-2 business days on all standard orders received. Please note that high order volumes can lead to extended shipping and processing times.
Expedited Orders Received by 12PM EST will process that day, all others will process next business day.
Shipments are processed as soon as possible. As a result, we're often unable to cancel or change orders once they've been submitted.
Note: Due to fulfillment procedures, we're unable to pack multiple orders in a single shipment. Orders will be packed separately, though it's likely they'll be delivered at the same time.
Additional Cost of shipping cannot be discounted if orders are combined.
All orders that have been transmitted to our warehouses cannot be cancelled.
Shipping within the U.S. qualifies for a flat rate for orders under $500, and free domestic shipping for orders of $500 or more. If free shipping is chosen for an order, CellCore Biosciences reserves the right to choose the carrier. Estimated shipping times visible during checkout do not take processing time into consideration and are not guaranteed by the carrier or CellCore Biosciences.
Currently only Standard Shipping options are available and should arrive within 5 days of shipping form our warehouse.
International including Canada:
Orders outside of the U.S. are initially shipped by Passport Global, Inc. . Packages may be transferred to your country’s local carrier. Shipping rates are calculated at the time of your order.
We currently offer standard shipping for all international orders, we do not offer expedited shipping internationally.The total threshold for international orders is set at $2,500 USD per order, including shipping costs, duty and tax fees.
Product quantity limits for international orders are capped at a 90-day supply per product.
- The 90 day supply limit is determined by the label on the product and the standard dosing listed. This is what customs reviews when determining product limits.
- Duty/Tax fees will are collected up front at time of order, to ensure your shipment can seamlessly be delivered.
- We currently offer standard shipping for all international orders, we do not offer expedited shipping internationally.
- Certain case pack and bundled products that exceed the international product quantity limits of a 90 day supply and a total order limit of $2500 including shipping costs, will not be available for purchase by international customers.
Returned international shipments will be issued the proper refund minus 30% which covers the return shipping charge CellCore Biosciences incurs to reclaim the product.
CellCore Biosciences is not responsible in the event of damage, delays, loss, or theft during transit. Claims must be filed with the carrier. If the package is ineligible for a claim or the claim is denied, CellCore BioSciences is not responsible for providing compensation.
Where Do You Ship To?
Although we ship to most locations around the world, we do not currently ship to Africa, Germany, Kuwait, Belgium, Mexico, Spain, Belarus, Iraq, Liberia, Somalia, Ukraine, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Russia, Congo-Brazzaville*, or Congo-Kinshasu*.
We create supplements that work in an effort to restore hope and health. As a wholesale provider, we are unable to offer refunds, returns, or exchanges on product once it leaves our warehouse.
Please direct any policy inquiries to our support team. Our hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm Mountain Time:
Any order errors — including mis-shipments, missing items, damaged items, packages marked delivered but not received, etc. — must be reported within 30 days of order delivery to receive resolution or correction.
Review and Testimonial Disclaimer
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
CellCore Biosciences received the product reviews and testimonials appearing on this site from verified customers. They are individual experiences, reflecting the experiences of people who have used CellCore Biosciences products. However, they are individual results and results may vary. We do not claim that these results are typical of all customers. The product reviews and testimonials are not necessarily representative of everyone who will use our products.
The testimonials include the original wording of the writer, except for grammatical, spelling and typing edits, and removal of any customer comments that could be interpreted as therapeutic or cure drug claims attributed to their use of our products that would be prohibited by the FDA and FTC for dietary supplements.
CellCore Biosciences is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to our site. CellCore Biosciences is not a forum for testimonials; however, we provide product reviews and testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with visitors to our website. CellCore Biosciences does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any reviews and testimonials on this site. They are strictly the views of the reviewer.
These product reviews and testimonials are not intended to make claims that CellCore Biosciences products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA.
Practitioner Program Terms of Service
By signing up for the CellCore Biosciences Approved Practitioner Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
CellCore Biosciences reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Please note that creation of an account with CellCore Boicsciences Approved Practitioners Program grants CellCore permission to keep you updated of promotions & policy changes.
We have the right to terminate a practitioner account for any reason, anytime, at our discretion. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account and forfeiture of any outstanding commission payments earned during the violation.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE:
- You must be a licensed practitioner in one of any number of functional, holistic, or other healthcare-related fields.
- You must be actively providing services to a client base either in situ or virtually
- You must be in compliance with our Terms of Service
- Health Coaches must hold a certification from The National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) along with proof of an active private practice. An active website is required for proof of private practice.
If you have any questions regarding these requirements, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com
After receiving your application, we will review your information and notify you of your acceptance into our Program. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions, and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE:
Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our *trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. “CellCore Coupons”).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
CellCore Biosciences, BioActive Carbon, Carbon Technology, True Detox, CellCoreBiosciences.com, CellCore.com
You may not use a coupon or offer sites to promote our program that offer product at lower than MAP prices.
You may not advertise any discount that could be applied in the “My Customers” tab of the account page as a way to attract new clientele or patients. Your patient direct code is not a coupon code and cannot be marketed as such.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or subdomain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. CellCoreBiosciences.website.com, CellCore.website.com, CellCoreBiosciences-coupons.com, or CellCore-coupons.com.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of your social handle is strictly prohibited i.e. facebook.com/cellcore-deals
Publicly marketing and displaying your patient direct code via any social media channel is strictly prohibited.
If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of CellCore Biosciences.
- Adhere to current GDPR regulations (for doing business in Europe)
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY:
We reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. If we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy. If any of the following apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders or suspend you from the program.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You can jump to particular topics by going to the headings below:
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a variety of ways depending on how you interact with us and our website, mobile applications, and services, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you register for an account, sign up to receive communications from us, place an order/make a purchase, or contact us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- From other sources, including, for example, our affiliates, business partners, service providers, other third parties, or from publicly available sources.
The following provides examples of the type of information that we may collect in a variety of contexts and how we use that information.
|Types of Data
|Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data
|We may collect your name and contact information, and either a tax ID or patient ID when you create an account. We also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account.
|We have a legitimate interest in providing account related functionalities to our users. In some cases, we provide you with account related functionality to perform our contract to provide you with products or services.
|Cookies and First-Party Tracking
|We have a legitimate interest in making our website operate efficiently.
|Cookies and Third-Party Tracking
|We may place tracking technology on our website that collects analytics, records how you interact with our website, or allows us to participate in behavior-based advertising. This means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can report analytics to us or provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests.
|We use this information to understand our users and serve tailored advertisements. Where required by law, we base the use of third-party cookies upon consent.
|We may collect the name, and contact information, of our customers and their employees with whom we may interact.
|We use this information to contact our customers and communicate with them concerning normal business administration such as projects, services, and billing. We have a legitimate interest in contacting our customers and communicating with them as described above. In some cases, we use this information to perform our contract to provide you with products or services.
|If you receive email from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases.
We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our communications to you.
Where required by law, we base the use of email interconnectivity upon consent.
|If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
|We have a legitimate interest in receiving, and acting upon, your feedback or issues.
|We may collect location information.
|We have a legitimate interest in understanding our users and providing tailored services. Where required by law, we base our collection and use of location information upon consent.
|When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your email address or postal address.
|We have a legitimate interest in sharing information about our products or services. Where required by law, we base our use of mailing list information upon consent.
|We may collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device when visiting our website or mobile application.
|We have a legitimate interest in understanding how users interact with us on their mobile devices.
|We collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card number when you place an order.
|We use your information to perform our contract to provide you with products or services.
|We collect information that you provide as part of a co-branded promotion with another company.
|We have a legitimate interest in fulfilling our promotions.
|We collect survey information with your consent. We also have a legitimate interest in understanding your opinions, and collecting information relevant to our organization.
|We may use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.
|We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our website to better improve it.
|We may collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
|We have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks and the visitors to our websites. Among other things, it helps us understand which of our products is the most popular.
How We Use Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we may use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites or our mobile application.
- To provide products and services or to process returns.
- To improve our product offerings.
- To streamline the checkout process.
- To conduct analytics.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to and/or follow-up on your requests, inquiries, issues, or feedback.
- To send marketing and promotional materials including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions, or those of our business partners.
- To detect and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including violation of our policies and terms and conditions, security incidents, and harm to the rights, property, or safety of our company and our users, employees, or others.
- To debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our website and services.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
- For such other purposes as you may approve of.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase, we may collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your information as we have a legitimate interest in maintaining your information after your transaction is complete so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your order. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
To the extent we maintain and use personal information in a deidentified form, we will not attempt to reidentify the information, except for the purpose of determining whether our deidentification processes satisfy our legal obligations.
How We Share Information
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiary Dies, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third-party intermediary.
- Public. Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may disclose your information to other third parties when we have your consent or direction to do so.
Some jurisdictions give you a right to make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information or confirmation that we have information about you. In certain limited circumstances, you may also request to receive access to your data in a portable, machine-readable format.
- Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Our websites allows you to modify or delete your account profile. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, you can contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information by modified. You may ask us to correct information that is inaccurate or incomplete. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deletion Of Your Personal Information. You may request that we delete your personal information. If required by law, we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another business purposes.
- Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize the “Do Not Track” signal.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Promotional Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive offers and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us (our contact information is below) with “NO SNAIL MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, address, and zip code. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Promotional Text Messages. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
- Revocation Of Consent. Where we process your personal information based upon consent, you may revoke consent. Please note, if you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information then we may no longer be able to provide you services.
Please note, not all of the rights described above are absolute, and they do not apply in all circumstances. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request because the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. We will not discriminate against individuals who exercise their privacy rights under applicable law.
You may exercise the rights described above through our online portal or by contacting us as indicated in the “Contact Information” section below. If you disagree with how we handled a request, you may appeal our decision by contacting us with the subject line “Appeal.”
Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may verify your identity by phone call or email. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name, the last item you purchased from us, or the date of your last purchase from us. We may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity. Following a request, we will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you in our files.
In some circumstances, you may designate an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf. If you are an authorized agent submitting a request on behalf of an individual, you must attach a copy of a signed declaration from the consumer indicating that you have permission to act on his or her behalf.
How We Protect and Retain Information
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our websites permit you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Transmission Of Information To Other Countries
Your information may be processed in a foreign country where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country. Nonetheless, where possible we take steps to treat personal information using the same privacy principles that apply pursuant to the law of the country in which we first received your information. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States. If you would like more information concerning our attempts to apply the privacy principles applicable in one jurisdiction to data when it goes to another jurisdiction you can contact us using the contact information below. You may also request a copy of any Standard Contractual Clauses we use for the transfer of your data outside of the EEA, which includes the categories of information transferred by contacting us using the contact information below.
For your convenience, we may provide links to websites and other third-party content or services that we do not own or operate. The websites and third-party content to which we link may have separate privacy notices or policies. Please note, we have no control over the privacy practices websites, or services that we do not own. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about such third party’s privacy practices.
Telephone: (866) 902-1525
If you are not satisfied with our response, and are in the European Union or United Kingdom, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
Additional Information For California Residents
- California Shine the Light. If you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing, please submit a written request to us using the information in the Contact Information section above.
|Category of Personal Information
|Category of Recipients Disclosures for a Business Purpose
|Identifiers – this may include real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
|Government Issued Identification – this may include your Tax ID or reseller ID.
|Financial Information – this may include bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial information.
|Commercial information – this may include information about products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|Internet or other electronic network activity information – this may include browsing history, search history, and information regarding an individual’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
|Inferences drawn from any of the information listed above
|Additional categories of personal information described in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) – this may include signature, physical characteristics, or description, , insurance policy number.
Effective Date: January 2nd, 2024
Terms of Sale and Use
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Your License to Us
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire in Section 101 of the United States Copyright Law, as amended. As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to cellcorebiosciences.com from their creation. Thus, cellcorebiosciences.com shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as cellcorebiosciences.com determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions hereunder are not deemed a “work made for hire” under Section 101 of the Copyright Act, as amended, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to cellcorebiosciences.com all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.
You acknowledge that cellcorebiosciences.com has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that cellcorebiosciences.com may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not cellcorebiosciences.com. Neither cellcorebiosciences.com nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, cellcorebiosciences.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized cellcorebiosciences.com representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY CELLCOREBIOSCIENCES.COM AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless cellcorebiosciences.com its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Certain sections of the Site may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant on the Site or on a site linked to by the Site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through the Site, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the Site.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that cellcorebiosciences.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
Sales and promotions are subject to change, and cannot be combined with other coupon codes, offers, or promotions. Unless otherwise stated, Swag purchases and Event Ticket sales (ECO, Muscle Testing, etc.) are excluded from promotions. Promotional pricing and discounts will not apply to the purchase of Gift Cards. CellCore Biosciences reserves the right to limit quantities.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
cellcorebiosciences.com may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Sites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. cellcorebiosciences.com or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by cellcorebiosciences.com staff, cellcorebiosciences.com outside contributors, or by users not connected with cellcorebiosciences.com, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. cellcorebiosciences.com expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of cellcorebiosciences.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
cellcorebiosciences.com has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND CELLCOREBIOSCIENCES.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
WITH REGARDS TO CONTENT RELATING TO HEALTH & WELLNESS ON THE SITE:
THIS SITE OFFERS HEALTH, WELLNESS, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
All refunds are provided at the discretion of CellCore Biosciences.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by cellcorebiosciences.com infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to cellcorebiosciences.com a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon cellcorebiosciences.com actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to cellcorebiosciences.com a counter-notice. All notices and counter-notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. cellcorebiosciences.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: email@example.com.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of cellcorebiosciences.com and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of cellcorebiosciences.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by cellcorebiosciences.com to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly-owned subsidiaries
All disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho and any dispute shall be subject to binding arbitration in the state of Idaho.
Class Action Waiver
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision, and the remainder of this Provision will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court.