Gluco Optimizer can be used in any phase of the protocol to boost energy levels, optimize cellular function, and support existing healthy blood sugar levels. Gluco Optimizer can provide the necessary metabolism stabilization needed to help you address stubborn issues. It nurtures your body’s intuitive health-promoting functions, providing momentum for long-term, optimal wellness
Insulin resistance is a significant issue in type 2 diabetes. Gluco Optimizer is an innovative formulation intended to balance blood glucose and counteract insulin resistance. Support healthy blood sugar levels and optimize cellular health with this combination of nutrients and herbs, including berberine HCL, cinnamon, pine bark extract, algae, and chromium — protected and delivered to exactly where they are needed by BioActive Carbon carbon-based technology. These ingredients have been carefully selected and formulated to balance blood sugar, improve cognitive mental capacity, aid in digestion, protect against heart disease, increase muscle mass, and promote healthy cellular function. Gluco Optimizer may behave similarly to insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), a critical hormone that naturally decreases due to aging and chronic stress. IGF-1 is essential to optimal wellness, and reduces inflammation, supports immunity, and aids in digestion, energy production, muscle growth, and blood sugar metabolism.
How to Buy
I am on my second bottle, and I’m noticing a clearing of brain fog, more energy, and digestive balance. Although it can take time to recover from the metabolic disruption of insulin resistance, I’m really impressed with the ingredients in this Gluco Optimizer from CellCore. Mental struggles and fatigue are starting to lift, and I have hope again!
Level up your metabolic and cellular function with Gluco Optimizer. Gluco Optimizer addresses blood sugar imbalances in several different ways, including delaying the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars, increasing the activity of insulin receptors, mimicking insulin action, and reducing glucose delivery through the gut.
This product contains a proprietary blend of herbs, plus fulvic acid extracts, which protect the herbs from damage and quickly drive the nutrients into your cells. This squad of health supplements is designed to do more than merely support blood sugar balance. They act on lipid metabolism, affect the expression of a variety of genes, and optimize cellular function.
- Algae: Algae are a rich source of bioactive compounds that mimic insulin, provide significant health-promoting properties, and have considerable potential as blood sugar support agents
- Berberine HCL: Berberine is a versatile herb that has been shown to regulate glucose and lipid metabolism. Its hypoglycemic effect is helpful for those who want to support healthy blood sugar
- Chromium: Chromium is an essential trace mineral that helps to improve insulin sensitivity and enhance carbohydrate, lipid, and protein metabolism
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon has been shown to significantly increase insulin sensitivity in people who are resistant to its effects. Cinnamon is used for many ailments, including elevated blood lipids, inflammation, and metabolic issues
- Pine Bark Extract: Pine bark extracts provide potent antioxidants to counter the oxidative stress associated with blood sugar imbalances
These herbs and nutrients work together to stabilize your metabolism and prepare you for the next level of healing. Gluco Optimizer comes in a convenient veggie capsule free of unnecessary and unwanted fillers.
Take 1 capsule twice daily before meals or as otherwise directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Take 2 capsules twice daily before meals or as otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Reduce dosage to 1 capsule daily before a meal.
Toddler Under 50 lbs.
Under 50 lbs. This product is not recommended for young children.
Child Between 50 - 125 lbs
Between 50 - 125 lbs. For children 14 and under, consult a qualified physician.
This product comes in a convenient, filler-free veggie capsule that can be easily swallowed with liquid or broken apart for microdosing. It can also be mixed with other supplements in the Foundational Protocol.