CellCore Biosciences is proud to partner with the following organizations to offer CEUs for ECO Live August 20-22, 2020:
- Logan University
- National Board of Health & Wellness Coaches (NBHWC)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM)
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine (OBNM)
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) Certification Course & Community
- Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
To comply with the licensing requirements of our partners, practitioners who want to earn CEUs from our Live Webinar event will be required to:
- Pay an additional fee of $50 for their CEU documentation following completion of the Conference
- Check-in and out for attendance during the Conference using a link and instructions we’ll provide once your registration is complete
- Earn a passing grade (minimum of 75%) on a post-session quiz that will be emailed to you
- Complete a Post-Conference Evaluation Form that will be emailed to you
- Logan University in Chesterfield, MO is our co-sponsor for DC CEUs for ECO Boise.
- STATES APPROVED FOR 18.75 CEUs: AK, AL, CA, CO, CT, DE, District of Columbia, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MN, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WY, Puerto Rico; also British Columbia, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
- FL - application for CEUs to a Live Webinar are pending; once approved, can earn a max of 15 hours of CEUs
- OK - approved for 8 hours of CEUs
- SD - application for CEUs to a Live Webinar are pending; once approved, can earn a max of 18.75 hours of CEUs
- Application for 18.75 hours of CEUs for a Live Webinar is still pending in AR, AZ, HI, IN, KS, NH, NM, NY, SD, TN; also Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Health & Wellness Coaches
As a CE Provider for the National Board of Health & Wellness Coaches (NBHWC), our ECO Boise course is approved by ICHWC for up to 18 continuing education units (CEP # 100142) as offering advanced courses in physical sciences; specifically, in the areas of health education and nutrition.
Acupuncturist/Diplomate in Oriental Medicine
CellCore Biosciences is an approved PDA Provider for the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM); our ECO Boise event August 20-22, 2020 has been approved for 23.5 PDA points (PDA-9161-1).
CellCore Biosciences is approved through the Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine (OBNM) to offer up to 22.25 CEUs in the General category for our ECO Live Conference. The following states honor reciprocity with OBNM for CEUs: AZ, CT, District of Columbia, HI, ID, KS, MD, ME, MN, NH, ND, UT, VT, WA; also Manitoba and Saskatchewan. The following states require no prior approval and are eligible for CEUs by attending ECO Live: CO, MT and Alberta, Canada. CEUs for ND’s in Ontario are pending review.
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) Practitioners
Up to 18.75 hours of professional development credit are eligible for FDN’s attending ECO Boise August 20-22, 2020. Practitioners can earn 1 PDC for each content hour of attendance.
Licensed Massage Therapists & Body Work Providers
The application to be a CEU Provider for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Body Work (NCBTMB) is pending review.
The Commission on Dietetic Registration has approved ECO Live (Activity #156509) for 18.5 hours of RD CEUs in Idaho; additional states are pending review.
Nutritional Therapy Association
Our request to offer CEUs for NTA’s is pending review.
Currently, we aren’t able to offer CEUs for Ayurvedic Practitioners for ECO Live in August 2020.
Personal Trainer, Strength Coach and Sports Nutrition Providers
We’re in process to apply to be a CEU provider for Personal Trainers, Strength Coaches and Sports Nutrition providers through the National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF). If approved, this would not be in place until 2021 (ex. ECO Boise April 2021).
All Other Healthcare Practitioners (DO, MD, NPT, PA, etc.)
CMEs for other healthcare practitioners is under review, and will not be in place for ECO Live in August 2020.
We’ve built ECO to help you add exponential clinical value to your work.
Dr. Jay Davidson
What to Expect at the
This workshop is just that—a workshop. You'll be a participant, not a person sitting in a seat. You will have the opportunity to work with the doctors and other peers as you learn some of the cutting-edge treatments and testing available to help you not only build your practice on a backbone of success, but get your people well.
Understand the Science
Understand the science behind the CellCore Biosciences products, so you can better help your patients understand the full protocol.
Learn first-hand what to look for and how to identify what your patients need in order for them to see exponential success.
How to Interpret Lab Work
Learn how to review a comprehensive metabolic panel so you can help your patients and move them forward on their health journey.
Pathways and Protocol
Understand how to work in a concise order to establish drainage and utilize the protocol that gets results for your patients.